Travel Insurance for Motorcyclists and Motorcycling
Our long experience running trips abroad and within the insurance sector itself allows us to offer you a great travel insurance package designed for motorcyclists.
Specifically tailored cover protects you both on and off the bike and your riding gear and equipment too. Cover options for UK, Europe and Worldwide, Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip.
Cover for track day events, touring and off roading as standard!
For a small additional premium we can also cover motorcycle racing (simply add Activity Extension Pack Four at the checkout).
- Includes cover if you cannot use your bike during your trip, including a benefit to collect your bike if you have to leave it behind.
- Covers loss or damage to motorcycle luggage, panniers and tank bags.
- Covers loss, stolen or damaged motorcycle kit, including lid, helmet, gloves, leathers and boots.
- Covers any size motorcycle as long as you are licensed to ride the equivalent bike in the UK.
- Cover for riding your own bike or hiring a bike in location.
- Cover for pillion passengers under the same policy, including discounts for couples.
- Plus cover for medical emergencies including repatriation, cancellation, personal belongings, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover, so you can choose the policy that is perfect for you - plus the option to purchase Single Trip policies to cover your one off trips, and Multi Trip policies to cover your biking and motorcycle free holidays for the next 12 months.
- For a small additional premium we offer an Excess Waiver on our Motorcycle Policies, which reduces your basic policy excess to nil. Simply choose this extension on the options page of the quote process. (Please note, any additional medical excess applied following a medical screening will still apply).
Important: Please note that RealRoadsTravel Insurance provided by Holidaysafe does not provide cover for Third Party Liability when riding a motorcycle. (i.e. damage to either the bike or someone else's vehicle or property, or for any injury to another person) If you are taking your own bike abroad, you must notify your usual motorcycle motor insurance provider so that they can extend your policy. If you are intending to hire a bike whilst you are abroad then ensure that your rental company has the appropriate insurance in place for you.