Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of your order We must receive payment of the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order. This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and dispatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us. All orders are subject to availability. If the product ordered is unavailable then we will notify you ASAP where you will have the option of waiting for stock, choosing an alternative or a full refund.
2. Prices Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of United Kingdom-rated VAT where applicable. Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges may apply and are displayed during the order process. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money that we have taken from you.
3. Content We have taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the content on our website, however, in accordance with the applicable laws; we disclaim all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the material on our site.
4. Complaints All complaints should be addressed to: RealRoads Unit L Wrexham Road, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6PX
5. Validity If any of these Terms and Conditions are not eligible it shall not affect the eligibility of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
6. No Variation or Representation Nothing said by our sales staff shall amount to any variation of these terms & conditions or representation about the nature or quality of our products.
7. Third Party Rights We may transfer our rights under the contract, but otherwise nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give any person who is not a party to the contract any benefit or any right to enforce any of the terms of the contract.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction Your order and the formation of the contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. The English Courts shall have jurisdiction to hear disputes between us.
9. Warranty & Returns Please contact us for more information on RealRoads warranty and return's terms.